Find A Center
San Antonio Kidney Disease Access Center
Location7114 San Pedro Avenue, San Antonio, TX 78216
Monday-Friday: 7 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Parking: Dedicated lot
Languages Spoken: English, Spanish
Wesley Calhoun, MD
Geraldo Chica, M.D.
Rajeev Narayan, M.D.
Matthew Schaefer, D.O.
Daniel Mullins, R.N.
Lisa Banda, R.N.
Janet Cervantes, Access Coordinator
Iris Delacruz, R.N.
Maria Gutierrez, R.N.
Don Griffith, R.T.
Amanda Robinson, R.T.
John White, R.N.
- Thrombectomy (declot)
- Catheter placements, removals and exchanges
- Vessel mapping for optimal access placement
- Fistula maturation and repair
- Peritoneal dialysis catheter procedures including placement, removal and repositioning
- Percutaneous creation of an arteriovenous fistula (pAVF)
- Treatment of Peripheral Arterial Disease
- Chemotherapy ports
- Small cuffed CVC for infusion therapy
- Therapeutic and diagnostic paracentesis